Friday, March 1, 2013

#49 of 50 "My Shining Light"

"My Shining Light", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 5"x5"   SOLD
"My Shining Light" I have to say that this is one of my favorites of this "50" series. It's the first time that I ever painted the piano keys at this perspective. I'm realizing more and more that it is all about the light. That's why I'm proud of this one and the fact that I got the cello to glow. I know it's been awhile since I've blogged. I have to say, I've missed it. A lot has been happening. This series has kicked everything into gear. I'm still 50 at this moment and savoring every moment of it. The year ahead looks grand in projects and scale. It is a year of larger paintings and a new 5"x5" series based on landscapes. I'm very excited to continue the music theme but also focus on landscapes. Stay tuned.     

1 comment: