Sunday, March 3, 2013

#50 of 50 Happy Birthday!

"Happy Birthday", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 5"x5"    SOLD
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" What a 50th Year it has been!! I knew I wanted to do something BIG that was about my artwork and painting music for 20 years. It has proved to be so rewarding to create this series "50 Paintings My 50th Year". The practice of painting daily is so valuable; it's the best gift I could give myself. Celebrating with everyone who came to the 50th Show at the Hudson Street Wineries was a joy. Completing this project has led to a book, bigger ideas and larger commissions. It is a dream come true. I want to Thank You All who have commented, liked it on FACEBOOK, who have called, written, emailed and supported my desire to do this series. You made my 50th Birthday special all year long and always.  

No comments:

Post a Comment