Tuesday, January 22, 2013

#48 of 50 "The Red Couch"

"The Red Couch", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 5"x5"    SOLD
"The Red Couch" One of my collectors who came to the "50th Art Reception" invited me over to see their painting. They had a new red couch delivered that day. His guitar looked so dramatic against the red leather yet his request was for a harmonica painting. So of course, I had to put his guitar in it too. I have to point out that even their table has guitar pick shaped flower petals. I don't know if they saw it that way but my paintbrush did. I've sketched or painted almost every instrument and many wine glasses. This is a first! A beer bottle with harmonica's. This is a very musical couple and I've seen their band perform a long time ago at Quincy's in Rohnert Park.You can see them every Wed. at The First Edition in Petaluma for the Blues Jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment