Friday, May 4, 2012

#39 of 50 "Out Of The Blue"

"Out Of The Blue", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 5"x 5"    Available
"Out Of The Blue"  I wish I could of blogged this painting last night. It rained here all day and without sunshine my photo just didn't do it justice. Today's sunshine shows its true colors. It's a happy, cheerful blue, not a depressed rainy blue. Now that I'm back to completing the "50 Series" I find that I'm taking more risks like using atypical colors for the instruments. It was also fun to run the trumpet in and out of the piano keys. You know surprises are a joy to the eye ... and the heart. When was the last time you surprised someone you love? I recently sent a little gift to a girlfriend with a really special card for no reason. She was so surprised and the best part is that it was out of the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment