Monday, March 26, 2012

Reception & Exhibit at Hudson Street Wineries

"The Music Series" Exhibit at Hudson Street Wineries  My art reception was amazing Saturday, March 24 from 2-5pm! It was a sprinkling, misty rainy kind of day that shined in attendance. In the 3 hours, more than 75 people enjoyed the ambiance of the winery and my show. I am overwhelmed with the success and support. I'm pleased to announce that at this point, 19 pieces sold and I have 6 special orders pending. These small work "gems" found perfect homes and I'm honored to see how the pieces spoke to their new collectors. The art was "colorful", the Jazz CD piped out lively tunes, the wine was delicious, the hors d'oeuvres were tasty and the cupcakes were devine!! It was a special day filled with family, friends, art lovers and music aficionados. Thank You All. The show is up through April 2. The winery hours are: Thursday-Monday 11am-5pm and Sundays 12-5pm.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment