Wednesday, March 21, 2012

#38 of 50 "Banjo Love"

"Banjo Love", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 500# Paper, 5"x 5" SOLD
“Banjo Love”  Well, I have to Thank my Dad, Jim Mole, for his constant stream of ideas and ongoing support for me to paint. This painting was sketched from my Dad’s banjo. He bought it some 40 years ago. It came with a songbook so now and then he gets inspired to “pluck” a couple of tunes. This 5 string instrument has a lot of character. Daddy loves the sounds of Roy Clark, Jerry Van Dyke and Johnny Ray.  This is painting #38. Watch the BLOG for the next 12 paintings to emerge. A poster will be created at that time representing all 50 images from this new Music Series. It will then be sent out to all of the major Jazz Festivals throughout the United States. See you this Saturday, March 24 from 2-5pm for my show at Hudson Street Wineries!    

No comments:

Post a Comment