Thursday, March 8, 2012

#37 of 50 "In The Mood"

"In The Mood", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 500# Paper, 5"x 5" SOLD
"In The Mood" This is the painting that was inspired from going to the Musical Revue the other night. I sketched it in the dark which is challenging. I've done many other sketches in the dark at other concerts, theatre performances and even on a full moon tram ride in Yosemite National Park. They become more of a gesture drawing. You don't know where one line begins and where one ends. This painting is #37 so I have a "Baker's Dozen" to go. I have some great new ideas for the next few and I know what I want to do for the 50th! So stay tuned as the countdown continues. And "Save The Date" to see all 50 at my upcoming show at Hudson Street Wineries, Healdsburg, CA on March 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment