Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's Super Bowl Sunday

Lori's Studio - The Frames are coming in!
I just spoke to Aaron Brothers, the framing company. I special ordered 50 white frames for these 50 Paintings. I received a partial and the others are due to arrive on the truck next Thursday. Today I spent some time straightening up my studio. Before I started this project, I completely cleaned out my studio reorganizing everything. It has made it much easier to work on these daily paintings. I like that picture of my brother Bryan that is on top of the speaker. He works in Malaysia and that is a great beach picture of him there. When my folks first told him of my 50th project he said, "She'll do it". His favorite saying is: "Get 'R Done". So that's what I'm going to do...just had to take today as a mini break. It is Super Bowl Sunday after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment