Saturday, February 4, 2012

#28 of 50 "Full Flavored"

"Full Flavored", Watercolor & Acrylic, 500# Paper, 5"x 5" SOLD
"Full Flavored" I checked out a Healdsburg winery the other day that might be interested in exhibiting these "50 Paintings Before I'm 50". It actually may be the perfect space plus you would get to enjoy their delicious wines! I'll keep you updated. I guess I was inspired by the wine tasting room. Here's a very full flavored, robust bass with an equally full flavored, robust glass of red wine. I love my wine glass shadow. It's so subtle but mimmicks the shape of the glass. I'm taking the afternoon off today to spend some time with my Honey. He's got a pot roast in the crock pot so we're going to walk up town and enjoy the Plaza. If you haven't been to Healdsburg, check it out at: http://www.healdsburg.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment