Monday, February 6, 2012

#29 of 50 "Talking Heads"

"Talking Heads", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 500# Paper, 5"x 5" SOLD 
"Talking Heads" Did you know that the top of the guitar handle is called the head? Well, I do now. It seemed appropriate then to title this one "Talking Heads". The guitar in the wall art seems so serious but the 2 heads that are jammin' are having a great time. They have lots of energy. I took a workshop a few years ago and the instructor was talking about how much energy goes into painting everyday. They said you have to put limits on your time and re-charge yourself when you can. I totally know what this means now. These '50 Paintings' are becoming more demanding; it's testing my energy but also my ideas. If you have any instrument and/or scene requests, I'd be happy to hear them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment