Tuesday, February 7, 2012

#30 of 50 "Dancing Keys"

"Dancing Keys", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 500# Paper, 5"x 5" SOLD
"Dancing Keys"  I'm pleasantly surprised by this one. In the 1990's, I did a small square in the center of paintings with various instruments, keys, even olives. I then had large lined sheet music behind the whole square that I "squiggled". It was a nice surprise to do this a little different with a fanned out deck of cards look and contrast the black squiggle to the charcoal background. Those keys are dancing tonight! Last night, I asked if you had any ideas for the next 20. Great ideas splashed across facebook and on the phone. I even had someone send great photos of his violin and guitar "posed". I look forward to the surprise of what might happen in the next 20. Thanks for your input and support!  

No comments:

Post a Comment