Monday, December 31, 2012

#43 of 50 "1st Date"

"1st Date", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 5"x5"    Available
"1st Date"  Happy New Year! This has been a very busy studio year. I'm proud to announce that I did finish the "50 Series" with a bang. You'll see what I mean after I post the next 7 paintings. I hope you all had a very special Christmas. I'm very excited about a new watercolor/acrylic palette, new brushes and new pens. The best part of Christmas is always spending time with family...especially since it's my Mom's birthday!
Maybe some of you will be out on a "1st Date" this New Year's Eve. Whatever you choose to do to bring in the New Year, may it be with those you love, good food and great music. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!! So happy for you and so amazed at your talent! Love you always! Paula

    ReplyDelete