Monday, March 5, 2012

New Photo of #36 "You 'n Me"


"You 'n Me", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 500# Paper, 5"x 5" SOLD
"You 'n Me" I'm posting last night's painting again. I had a chance to photograph it today in the natural sunshine; the best way to really capture the true colors. If you compare it to last night's blog, you'll really see the difference. Today I painted a flute with a keyboard and a rose. In the last 1/2 hour, I decided that it needs to go to the dead painting pile. The concept and composition were good and I was pleased with my first painted flute. When I got to adding the drizzled acrylic over the top, it just went on wrong. This goal of 50 paintings has had it's casualities and today's was the fifth fatality. I guess it says that I'm human and shows that with daily paintings sometimes "it is what it is". Fresh start tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment