Sunday, March 4, 2012

#36 of 50 "You 'n Me"

"You 'n Me", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 500# Paper, 5"x 5"
"You 'n Me" Someone recently told me that he plays bass and his wife plays piano. I wanted to try to capture what we hear in the notes by blending the 2 instruments together to form "You 'n Me". It's 7pm here and I just finished it. I wish there was sunshine to photograph it because it really pops. Today my cowboy and I went to Hudson Street Wineries to measure the walls and check out the space for my show. I brought a framed piece so we could really visualize the wall space. The winery owner wanted to buy it! It's going to be so amazing to see all 50 pieces up on the wall together. It was busy there today because it is "Barrel Tasting". You can catch it again next weekend. Check it out at: hudsonstreetwineries.com.   

No comments:

Post a Comment