Saturday, February 25, 2012

Work In Progress

Work in Progress, Painting at The Mole's, Feb. 25, 2012
Work In Progress A change of scenery is always good and the good news is that I'm painting again. I'm in the "Coolest Small Town in the USA" - Cloverdale, CA. My folks live here; it's only 15 miles north of Healdsburg. It was awarded this title in 2010 and actually placed 2nd in the USA but we think it is pretty "cool". Mom has this very bright tablecloth that I can splash paint on. It covers this table that has been around since 1970. Anyway, it feels so good to paint again. I had someone question whether I'll finish the series. No worries! The flu completely depleted my energy but I'm fighting my way back! In this photo is one of my travel sketchbooks. I'll finish the painting and tell you more about it tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment