Sunday, February 26, 2012

#31 of 50 "The Red Carpet"


"The Red Carpet", Watercolor, Acrylic & Ink, 5"x 5"    Available
 "The Red Carpet" Tonight is the Academy Awards and as you can see I got inspired by "The Red Carpet". This couple, however, are going to hear live music. They get the red carpet treatment of course. She has a very stylish, handbag don't you think? I have a purse pendant collection so when I can I like to add a purse in my paintings. I also like that the curtain surrounding the entrance is the keyboard. The painting that I was working on last night will post tomorrow night. The red carpet painting won the "Oscar" tonight. Actually the one from last night got scraped and I completely started it over late this afternoon. I basically changed the composition; you'll see tomorrow. Enjoy the Oscars!    

No comments:

Post a Comment