Saturday, January 28, 2012

#22 of 50 "Moving On"

"Moving On", Watercolor & Acrylic, 500# Paper, 5"x 5" SOLD
"Moving On" You know how it is to have an idea for a long time but it never happens? I have thought of this idea over and over again. Maybe it just wasn't ready to happen until now. I love that it is bright and that the spiral symbol is shown in both watercolor and acrylic. I like to think of the spiral as 'new beginnings'. I also like how the piano keys are 3-D and floating without an interuption to move on at a steady pace. Kinda like these paintings. I think I'm obviously getting inspired by all of the store front window decorations for Valentines Day. I debated about making it all pink but I love how it contrasts with the black keys and dances on stage.   

No comments:

Post a Comment