Thursday, November 6, 2014

You're Invited!! Sunday, November 9, 2014

428 Hudson Street, Healdsburg, CA  707-433-2364
I can't believe I'm leaving Sonoma County after 30 years. I love it here and have so many great memories and dear friends. This past July, my folks and I took a little trip to see my brother, Bryan & his wife, Kim and their family. We rarely get to see them as my brother works in Indonesia. Once we got back, we all decided to make a huge change and move to Santa Maria. It's about 7 hours south of Sonoma County, 1/2 hour south of San Luis Obispo & Pismo Beach and about an hour north of Santa Barbara. I have many treasured memories of Santa Rosa and Healdsburg especially with friends I met through Wolfard & Co., Statements Gallery and T Barny Sculpture. See you Sunday!
P.S. Watch for news about my new Santa Maria Art Studio as I get settled.   

No comments:

Post a Comment